Not only is a BMS important in indicating the health of a battery, but it also functions to protect the battery while in operation. Each battery cell and chemistry has voltage, temperature, and current range within which it can safely operate.
- Supports all popular Li-ion chemistries
- CAN 2.0B and BLE communication enabled
- IOT gateway extension available
- Customizable parameters
- Short circuit protection
- Easy to integrate with Small form factor
- Cells in series – 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Current Rating – 50A, 80A
- Temperature Sensors – 3
- Balancing Current – 200mA
Battery Buddy is our battery data visualization platform. Our CAN
enabled BMS when connected using CAN-USB dongle can be used
to visualize battery data.
Critical battery data such as cell voltages, temperature, current can
be monitored. Battery diagnostics can be requested to check the
health of Battery and BMS.